THE LEARNING NEWSLETTER
Rustica Lamb, of Bloom Learning, is a trusted L&D advisor. Every month she produces an informative learning and development newsletter, packed full of news, tips, trends and technology. A short introductory video is filmed using Bloom’s latest 360 video technology.
- What’s the latest technology that Bloom is using? How will it benefit you?
- 360 video and augmented reality
- The latest Trends affecting L&D
- Helpful Tips and Free Stuff for L&D professionals
- Bloom’s latest Case Study
- Looking for L&D staff or contractors? Check out our featured Top Talent.
- Where is the Bloom Team traveling this month?
- A calendar of upcoming webinars, workshops, and networking events for your professional development
- Important L&D research and valuable reports
- The latest information on Docebo LMS and other tools
- What’s new on L&D TV?
May 2017 – Welcome Continence Foundation to the Docebo family, eLearnz, eLearning Brothers reseller and a showcase on xAPI
March 2017 – Docebo Dubai office visit, Fast Forward Summit, meet the Bloom Fun Team and an intro to Goanimiate.
January 2017 – Microlearning, free elearning storyboard, LMS requirements checklist, Ask An Expert and review of TickTock.
December 2016 – Free H&S audit, Mentoring Programme, graphic design tips and review of Facebook Live
October 2016 – Bloom Press Release, News, Events and Top Talent
July 2016 – 2016 Learning Technology Trends and Twitter as a learning tool
May 2016 – A new tool to rival Storyline, mobile learning trends, and several global learning tech reports
April 2016 – New Personalised L&D Learning Network, free Capability Mapping tool, Augmented Reality for training and more
February 2016 – Bloom Wins Silver at The Learning Awards in London!
January 2016 – L&D Trends in 2016