Success with Storyline and Learning Design Workshop
About the course
This is a highly interactive, two day workshop with an emphasis on developing engaging, user friendly, creative content using Storyline and incorporating best practice eLearning Instructional design.
After experimenting with some of the more common functions of Storyline, you will be challenged to work on some more complex exercises covering number variables, state changes and interdependent interactions. You will also learn how to implement a range of learning design techniques and edit content to ensure your eLearning is meaningful without overloading your slides.
Participants will be given resources to use immediately back at the workplace.
This course is designed for beginner to intermediate Storyline users. We will tailor the course to participants needs so when you register please let us know if you are a Beginner or Intermediate Storyline user. The workshop caters to all versions of Articulate Storyline.
- Basic functions of Storyline
- Using number variables, state changes and interdependent interactions
- Using different Learning design techniques in Storyline
Outcome: Upon completion of the workshop, participants will be able to use Storyline efficiently and effectively to create engaging content.
- An internet capable device with keyboard, laptops preferred
- Storyline software: your own licence, 360 or download the free trial
- A piece of your own learning material to work on
Our workshops are also available in-house, please enquire if you are interested in this option.