INTRODUCING DOCEBO – CONSISTENTLY RANKED AS ONE OF THE BEST LMS IN THE WORLD
Bloom is Docebo’s official New Zealand partner and as such, we have a very strong relationship and good negotiating power on behalf of our clients.
Bloom also runs two Docebo users conferences each year. These are free of charge for our clients, who can keep up to date and see how other customers are using the platform.
Bloom also runs the eLearnz conference annually (New Zealand’s only eLearning conference), and our new Docebo customers also get a discount on this exciting event.
Bloom is the most experienced Docebo implementation partner in New Zealand meaning a smooth and professional implementation for all of our clients.
Docebo is consistently ranked as one of the best LMS in the world in an independent review.
Some of Docebo’s key features and benefits are:
- Incredibly easy to use
- Software as Service (SaaS)
- Logon and start using today
- No expensive upgrades
- Tracks blended learning easily
- Modern User Interface; it looks like a website so staff will want to engage with it
- Manages, delivers and tracks instructor led (ILT) and web-based training activities, saving time
- Easily integrates with existing IT systems (HR, CRM and other preferred platforms), saving duplication
- Mobile-ready, online or offline – get access to anytime, anywhere learning
- Scalable immediately, it grows as you grow
- Has features such as gamification, leader boards MOOCs and more for learner engagement
- Great track record with over 28,000 organisations now using globally
- Ranked in the world’s Top 10 for SaaS eLearning solution providers
- Ranked in the Top 3 for B2B LMS
- Sold in over 70 countries worldwide and available in over 30 languages
- ISO 9001 & 27001 certified company
- Very competitive pricing makes it an affordable solution
- Prices start as low as $345 per month for 50 users, right up to the full enterprise solution for under six figures